Scientifically developed and tested using computational fluid dynamics (CFD), stability calculations used by NASA, a custom-made wind tunnel, and a LabRadar (Doppler radar).
Rev 2.0 is ridiculously tough. The material can be stretched and returned to shape. Pass-throughs on targets are no problem. The material also has much better adhesion and can be used with all known vane adhesives after wiping the base of the vane with 70% alcohol wipe or primer pen.
The Mini Sabres are all very consistent. Shown by the weight consistency of 6.0 +/-0.1 gr. All exactly identical. The 8-cavity mold means there will not be any shortages moving forward.
- Clean the arrow shaft or wrap with a clean, dry paper towel.
- Place Super Sabre in the fletching jig clamp set at 2.5 degree helical.
- Clean the base thoroughly using 70% isopropyl alcohol wipe or primer pen. Rewet alcohol wipe with 70% isopropyl alcohol if it dries. ***Use a DRY paper towel to ensure that all alcohol is removed.***
- Apply adhesive to the bottom of the vane. Ensuring the entire surface is covered. Maxi-Cure is highly recommended. Do NOT use AAE Max Bond.
- Using the clamp, press the vane down holding it securely for 10 sec. (or recommended time on adhesive)
- Unclamp the vane and wipe excess glue from around the base of the vane.
- Let the adhesive cure for 15-20 min. (or recommended time on adhesive)
I love the clearance I get and happy with how quiet they are
Love the vanes. Weights are consistent and they fly beautifully. Can’t wait to experiment more with them!
If you don’t shoot these vanes you’re not American. Quality is unmatched, flight patterns unmatched.
I had a small issue with my order, and they corrected it very quickly. Good company to deal with. I have fletched the arrows with the DCA mini Sabres, and they look great. But i have not shot them yet for comparison to my other brands and styles of vanes.