Scientifically developed over 2 years, tested using computational fluid dynamics (CFD), stability calculations used by NASA, a custom-made wind tunnel, and a LabRadar (Doppler radar).
Rev 2.0 is ridiculously tough. The material can be stretched and returned to shape. Pass-throughs on targets are no problem. The material also has much better adhesion and can be used with all known vane adhesives after wiping the base of the vane with 70% alcohol wipe or primer pen.
The Super Sabres are all very consistent. Shown by the weight consistency of 7.1 +/-0.1 gr. All exactly identical. The 8-cavity mold means there will not be any shortages moving forward.
- Clean the arrow shaft or wrap with a clean, dry paper towel.
- Place Super Sabre in the fletching jig clamp set at 2.5 degree helical.
- Clean the base thoroughly using 70% isopropyl alcohol wipe or primer pen. Rewet alcohol wipe with 70% isopropyl alcohol if it dries.
- Apply adhesive to the bottom of the vane. Ensuring the entire surface is covered.
- Using the clamp, press the vane down holding it securely for 10 sec. (or recommended time on adhesive)
- Unclamp the vane and wipe excess glue from around the base of the vane.
- Let the adhesive cure for 15-20 min. (or recommended time on adhesive)